Addition of Director/Partner
APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTOR
Every company is required to have certain numbers of directors in the company to constitute the Board as per the provisions of Companies Act, 2013. The criteria for numbers of Directors is differ for every type which is also prescribed in law. A private Limited Company shall be consist at least 2 number of director whereas a Public Limited and One Person Company shall consist at least 3 and 1 director respectively. A person who is not disqualified in terms of provisions specified in the act and competent in the eye of law can be the director of the company.
• Minimum two directors in case of Private Limited Company.
• Minimum three directors in case of Public Limited Company.
• In the case of one person Company minimum one director.
• Maximum 15 directors any Company shall have If Company wants to have more than 15 directors necessary approvals is required under the law.
• Further, every Company should have one Resident Director (i.e a person who has lived at least 182 days in India in the previous calendar year.)
• Director’s appointment is covered under section 152 of Companies Act, 2013, along with Rule 8 of the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014.
Get 24X7 and on the go online access to your services requirement. We guarantee to offer best price in online market along with superior product quality and customer services. Buying from EzeeStartup.com gives you a customised service experiences provided by best professionals from industry. Real time updates, dedicated panel to manage your confidential content and ease of business. 100% Online process and get your services on time with transparent pricing and LIVE updates. Feel free to call an expert +91 844 70 37 100 and get the best consultancy.