Blockchain VC Bootcamp
Jun 30, 2018
EVC Ventures & Oracle Presents
Season 2 | Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp
After a successful Season 1 | Artificial Venture Capital Bootcamp, EVC Ventures is all set for its Season 2 | Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp on the 30th of June 2018. In Season 1, this initiative for Startups was supported by Sequoia Capital, Businessworld, The Boston Consulting Group, YourNest VC Fund, IAN, etc. among others.
Why VC Bootcamps?
The odds of getting access to Venture Capital funding for an early-stage startup is about 1 in 1000. Its unsurprising that every year many startups come to Venture Capitalists asking what is the best way to raise capital and scale their companies. With this in mind, EVC Ventures is creating a series of Bootcamps for Startups to come and showcase their business idea and get VC funding between $100,000 to $5 Million.
This season, EVC Ventures is organizing the Bootcamp along with Oracle. The idea behind the Blockchain VC Bootcamp initiative is to get startups who have been working in the Blockchain Technology domain for over 12 months, with a proof of concept (POC) to come and present to a set of VCs/Experts who could potentially be willing to look at these ventures for their respective portfolios or help them accelerate their journey.
Only Top 10 selected Blockchain startups will be invited to make a pitch at the Bootcamp.
Highlights of Blockchain Venture Capital Bootcamp
Pitch ideas to Lead Investors
Find Lead Investors through the competition- Get access to global Investors
Opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Institutional and other Investors
Close funding with VCs & HNIs
Get VC connects and Customer connects
Venture Capital Bootcamp Agenda
Keynote Sessions by VCs and Industry Leaders
10 Minutes Live Pitch (Top 10 Startups)
10 Minutes Q&A
What Will Be Discussed
Market Size & Monetization Model
USP & Competitors
Past Investments, if any
Valuation Percentage against Equity
Keynote Speakers & Jury
1) Keynote: Shri R.K. Pathak (Deputy Director General (IC), Department of Telecommunication | Director, TCOE)
2) Keynote/Jury: Jay Khan (Managing Partner, EVC Ventures USA)
3) Keynote/Jury: Sunil Padmanabh (Senior Director, Oracle Scaleup Ecosystem-JAPAC)
4) Keynote/Jury: Girish Shivani (Executive Director & Fund Manager, YourNest Venture Capital)
5) Keynote/Jury: Balaji Thiruvengadam (Chief Technology Officer, EVC Labs)
6) Jury: Sandro Stephen (Regional Head North India Operation, Indian Angel Network)
7) Jury: Vikas Banga (Head of Product, Fareportal | Ex Associate Director, BCG | Ex VP, Snapdeal)
8) Jury: Soaib Grewal (Venture Partner, TLabs)
Venue: EVC Ventures, Sector 33, Gurgaon, India
Date: Saturday, 30th June 2018
Time: 11 : 00 AM to 5 : 00 PM
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/DvsankYHM8x
Registrations open until 15th June 2018 (Only 10 Best Startups will be selected)
Blockchain Startups Apply Here: http://bit.ly/blockchainvcbootcamp